- Precision machined, titanium construction
- Lightweight and incredibly strong!
- This device does not slip on ice and mud
- When unweighted, it moves easily up and
down the rope.
- Fully functional on traverses, solo
top-roping, crevasse rescue, and z-rigging.
- This device performs on UIAA standard
ropes from 8mm to 12 mm.
- It satisfies European Standard EN567 by
withstanding loads of 400 kg applied five times, with
ropes which meet requirements of pr EN 892 without
sustained damage or deformation which would adversely
affect their function; "rope-friendly"!
Weight: 124 grams
Case Strength: 3000 kg
Rope-Holding Strength: +400 kg
Rope Diameters: 8-12 mm
Dimensions: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm
UIAA and CE Certified
Progression on the structure alone without using the rope, As with any solo device, back-up knots are
recommended. Not for solo-leading!